Please note that some limitations have been set by both the county and state governments as well as the CDC due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic:
- There will be one entrance to the hall
- Please ONLY utilize the doors on the park side to enter the hall
- Occupancy will be capped at 112 players
- We will be keeping a count on the number of people attending
- When we have reached our limit, no one else may enter
- Come early if you want to get a seat
- The door will open at 5:30 PM
- There will be a sign in sheet managed by our members that will be required for entry for contact
- Please bring your own mask, we will not provide mask for any guest
- Face masks must be worn by everyone
- Face masks must cover the mouth and nose
- You may remove your face mask ONLY while eating at your table
- Our members will not be able to serve you if you are not wearing your mask
- Seating will be limited
- Seating will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Seats cannot be reserved or saved
- Seats must remain in set places and not moved
- When buying cards, you must be at least 6 feet apart in line
- Pull tabs will ONLY be sold at tables by our members walking around
- No line is allowed around the soda machine
Wednesday Night Bingo Kitchen Procedure:
- The kitchen will be open from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM only
- There is no waiting at the kitchen for food, we will print out two (2) food tickets with a number on
them. Once your food is ready, your number will be called to pick up food.
- Please pre-order food from the kitchen for intermission as all orders must be in before intermission
Safety Procedures to Keep You Safe
- All Orchard Beach Volunteer Fire Department staff members will be wearing face mask and gloves
- Increased sanitization frequency of all surfaces
- Four (4) Hand Sanitizer stations strategically placed around the hall
Use CDC guidance, the advice of your doctor, and your best judgement on whether or not to attend. If you are not wearing a face mask, you will be turned away at the door.
These policies are subject to change based on the current guidance from Federal, State, and Local health officials. Any changes will be posted on our website and Facebook pages.